THE PRINCIPALS OF PLAY GROUP
– Educates children aged from 18 to 36 months.
– Based on playing but also provides academic education, depending on age.
– Students are provided with games to support their current developmental stage.
– Students’ developmental skills are kept careful track of and reported to parents.
– The development of students is encouraged by family counseling sessions provided by our institution.
THE MAIN FOCUSES OF PLAY GROUP
– It is a half-structured program.
– The development of students is tracked.
– Parental counseling is provided.
– Family education is provided.
– Is targeted towards children of 18-23 months of age.
– The duration of Play Group is 2 hours each day, 5 days per-week.
– The program is ran by Senior Psychologists, Child Development and Education graduate group leaders and supporting teachers.
As Bahcelievler Dogafen Kindergarten, our Play Group sessions continue throughout the summer months. Alongside fun and educational activities, Play Group also provides children with the chance to enhance their social skills by spending time with their peers.
Bahcelievler Play Group continues along with all of the other opportunities provided by Dogafen. You can also join us at our Mother-Child Play Group sessions.
To read the article written about Play Group by our Founder, Senior Psychologist Kadriye Ozpiranga Yurut, you can click here.